The term 'you' refers to the Page00 user or any of the viewer, and 'product' to whole Page00 including all products.
- The contents of Page00 do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All content published on Page00 is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the published content on Page00 at your own discretion.
- If you create an account on Page00, you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under the account and the security of the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or any security breach. Page00 will not be liable for any acts or ommissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or ommissions. You are entirely responsible for all the content (in your pages, files, comments, links or any such activity) under your account, and of any harm resulting from the content.
- Page00 may include links to third party websites/applications, that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other website/application is not an endorsement of any kind and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such website/application.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the product and its content (including without limitation the design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the product, and NOT incuding the content from a user's account) are owned by or licensed to Page00 or otherwise used by Page00 as permitted by law. Page00 reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the product or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Page00 shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- You will not upload, display or otherwise provide on or through the product any content that: (i) is libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise violates any law or infringes upon the right of any third party (including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights); or (ii) in Page00's sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the product or which may expose Page00 or its users to any harm or liability of any kind.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that (i) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of any other party unless this has been agreed with us in writing (ii) you do not misrepresent your relationship with Page00 (iii) the website/application from which you link to Page00 does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- The product is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Page00 makes no warranty that the functionality of the product will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the product or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Unauthorised use of Page00 by you may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Page00 will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the product. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Page00 for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Page00 or that of its employees or agents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Page00 and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, licensors, successors and assigns, harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, claims, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Page00 arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the product.
- Page00 may terminate your access and use of the product immediately at any time, for any reason, and at such time you will have no further right to use the product.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Page00 reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the product following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Your use of Page00 and any dispute arising out of such use of the product is subject to the laws of India and courts of New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over it.